Andreas Franck ``CrIt`` Nielsen
Formerly competing in the original Dota, Andreas Franck “Cr1t-” Nielsen did not have the most rapid start to his career in Dota 2—grinding to make a name for himself throughout 2012 and 2013. While a strong player, he had to balance his school studies while trying to make a name for himself in Dota 2.
On his own, Cr1t- had established himself as not only a fantastic mind for the game, but one with a strong sense for playmaking that could create multiple advantageous situations for his team. A player with a very deep pool of heroes to choose from, that could play many at a world-class level. More than that, he was someone possessing a playstyle often credited with shaping the way the modern Support is played.
Cr1t- continues to contribute to Evil Geniuses as a powerful force in the Support position. Through heartbreaking losses, roster changes, and other adversities, he continues to deliver strong performances, and has helped his team continue to have a large presence in Dota 2.
- Signature Heroes: Earth Spirit, Rubick, Dark Willow
- Known for racking up absurdly high Assist counts
- Reach an 11,000 matchmaking rating
- Credited with helping shape the modern Support playstyle
- His favourite football team is Arsenal FC, a team that plays in the Premier League.
- The Frankfurt Major 2015
- The Manila Major 2016
- ESL One Frankfurt 2016
- Mars Dota 2 League 2016 Autumn
- The Manila Masters