Artour ”Arteezy” Babaev
Artour “Arteezy” Babaev is truly a player that needs no introduction. He is widely considered one of the most talented and fascinating players in Dota 2’s history. Despite his relatively young age, he has a long and successful career encompassing almost a decade.
Though playing the original Dota in his youth, Arteezy delayed any prospect of competing in Dota 2 professionally 2013, choosing to focus on his studies instead. Even then, his playing time was a mix of play on unstable rosters and spurts of inactivity. By the end of the year, however, Arteezy made his mark.
Throughout roster changes and many other adjustments, he has maintained his presence as a strong teammate, and a reliable force in his position. With years of experience, a track record displaying talent and the will to succeed, and a long history with the Evil Geniuses organization—he is the perfect Carry player for Evil Geniuses.
- Signature Heroes: Lycan, Naga Siren, Drow Ranger
- Reached 11,000 matchmaking rating
- Likes to bake
- Known for his engaging and personal streams
- 1st at The Manila Masters
- 1st at ESL One Frankfurt 2015
- 1st at MarsTV Dota 2 League 2015 Spring
- 1st at The Summit 3
- 1st at StarLadder StarSeries Season 10