BITCASINO SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS – EVIL GENIUSES GIVEAWAY
HOW TO ENTER
The opportunity to win a prize will take the form of a social media post / video that will allow an individual to win a prize chosen by Bitcasino.io (“The organiser”). In order to enter, participants should respond to the promotional post on social media as instructed by the organiser. Bitcasino.io / Bitcasino.io Esports Social Media Competitions are open to all Bitcasino.io players.
The organiser will establish the prize prior to the competition. This Prize is non-exchangeable and there is no cash equivalent option.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The prize draw is administered and run by the Promoter and is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Evil Geniuses. By entering the prize draw, you acknowledge that The Evil Geniuses (EG) LLC shall not have any liability to you in connection with this competition.
- ● Available to all Bitcasino.io players. Players must have an existing account prior to the end of the competition.
- ● You must be aged 18 or over to participate. Proof of age may be required.
- ● Employees & family members of the company, the promoter & affiliate companies shall not be permitted to take part in this promotion.
- ● By entering the promotion, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete. Players who submit false information will have entries withdrawn.
- ● Please gamble responsibly.
Entry & Selection Process
- ● In order to enter the promotion, entrants must follow the instructions provided on the respective Bitcasino.io social media post.
- ● Details of how to enter & the prize(s) will be provided as clearly as possible on Bitcasino.io social media posts.
- ● ONE (1) Entry allowed per player, per competition or post.
- ● Entries gained by making a comment on a social media post will be voided if edited.
- ● Any prize given as part of a social media competition will be offered to the first qualifying winning player or at random via a Prize Draw.
- ● Any winners will be notified via a post, status, commented reply or direct message on the respective social media platform. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact any winners if a prize needs to be accepted.
- ● The organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize or offer the prize (or any other prize of equivalent or greater value) to the next eligible entrant if:
- ○ i. Winners cannot be contacted or fail to communicate the acceptance of their prize to the organiser. All correspondence would be from the organiser. Correspondence to Bitcasino.io or the promoter will not guarantee acceptance of the prize.
- ○ ii. Winners are unable to comply with these promotional Terms & Conditions.
- ● The organiser & Bitcasino.io does not allow multiple accounts. Multiple accounts may include customers with the same details such as name, address, email address, shared computer, IP address, payment details & Bitcasino.io accounts in other Jurisdictions.
- ● The organiser & the promoter reserve the right to cancel an entry, terminate any account, suspend players from participating in future social media giveaways and withhold promotional benefits if:
- ○ i. Players are deemed to be in breach of these promotional Terms or general site Terms.
- ○ ii. Players are deemed to have multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries.
- ○ iii. Players incorrectly complete entry with false details.
- ○ iv. Players attempt to commit fraud.
- ○ v. Entries are not received for any reason within the promotional period.
- ● The organisers & the promoter’s decision regarding cancellation or refusal of entries is final.
- ● The Prize(s) will be stated on the relevant social media post.
- ● The prize is subject to these Terms & Conditions, and any further regulations relating to the use of the prize, which may include applicable venue regulations. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with any and all applicable Terms & Conditions and regulations.
- ● There is a maximum of FIVE (5) prizes that can be won per Bitcasino.io user/social media account over the course of 12 months from when the first prize was won.
- ● No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. Prizes are non‐refundable and non-transferable. In case you’re not able to use your prize, there won’t be a new draw.
- ● Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
- ● The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize. This may include travel, accommodation & any necessary travel documents, passports, insurance and Visa’s.
- ● The organiser and the promoter reserve the right at their sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility, age and/or identity requested by the organiser, Bitcasino.io
and/or the promoter has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request, the
organiser, Bitcasino.io and/or the promoter may disqualify the entrant from any promotion.
- ● All winners are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these promotional Terms & Conditions. In the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- ● The Prize is NOT for re-sale. If we find any prize being resold for profit, the organiser and the promoter reserve the right to cancel the prize & exclude winners from future Bitcasino.io promotions.
- ● The organiser may transfer your personal data, such as your name and contact details, to third parties for the purpose of providing the prizes and/or services offered in the promotion.
- ● Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by the organiser and/or the Promoter including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- ● Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the promotion in a manner, which in the organiser and/or the Promoter’s determination, is contrary to these Terms & Conditions or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the competitions (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the competition, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants may be rejected from the promotion at the organisers and/or the Promoter’s discretion.
- ● The organiser and/or the Promoter may cancel or amend these Terms & Conditions without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within these Terms & Conditions.
- ● Neither the organiser or the Promoter will be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and both the organiser and the Promoter exclude their liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- ● You agree to reimburse the organiser and/or the Promoter in respect of any damages suffered by the organiser and/or the Promoter or any losses by the organiser and/or the Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your entry to the competition, your use of the services relating to the promotion in breach of the Terms & Conditions or from your violating of any applicable law or regulation.
- ● The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms & Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- ● These Terms & Conditions may be published in several languages for informational purposes and ease of access by players. This version is the only legal basis of the relationship between you and us and in the case of any discrepancy with respect to a translation of any kind, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- ● The promoter is Bitcasino.io, a company registered in Curaçao under the gaming license 1668/JAZ and whose registered office is at Schout Bij Nacht Doormanweg 40, P.O. Box 4745, Curaçao