Dennis ``Svenskeren`` Johnsen
Few players can tout a similar resume in length and success to Dennis “Svenskeren” Johnsen. After debuting in 2011, it was clear that he had the potential to compete on the world’s stage and after a few years of development, that chest would be unlocked.
Playing with the finest organizations throughout his career, Svenskeren joined Evil Geniuses as a formative building block for their return to competitive League of Legends.
There he would help Evil Geniuses bring home a bronze medal finish to start the 2020 LCS season. Since then, Svenskeren and Evil Geniuses have been a staple team in the LCS earning a number of stable 5-6th place finishes throughout 2021.
- Plays Support for Evil Geniuses
- Also competes at a high level in StarCraft II.
- On his debut on TSM at IEM San Jose, he stole baron against LGD Gaming.
- Nicknamed “Spillskeren” after spilling water on his keyboard twice at Worlds 2018
- Awarded MVP at LCS Summer 2019
- Signature Champions: Lee Sin, Gragas, Rek’Sai, Elise
- 3 – 4th: LCS Lock-in 2021
- 2nd: LCS Summer 2019
- 3 – 4th: 2018 World Championship
- 2nd: NA LCS Summer 2018
- 1st: NA LCS Summer 2017