Jeong ``Impact`` Eon-young
The title “legend” isn’t granted easily. However, top laner Jung “Impact” Eon-yeong easily fills the criteria. From cutting his teeth as a support in 2012 on Xenics Storm to joining SK Telecom T1 as a top laner in 2013, Impact’s name and history have been synonymous with success.
After joining the legendary South Korean esports organisation, Impact would quickly land on his feet although with the winds of change sweeping through South Korea at the time post Worlds 2013, Impact would take his leave from SK Telecom T1 during the Spring of 2015 and take his talents to North America.
In December 2021, packed with a veteran’s will to compete, Impact joined Evil Geniuses for the 2021 LCS Season. With his patient demeanour and veteran expertise, Impact will be the shield that leads Evil Geniuses to become a world championship calibre team.
- His favorite champions are Alistar, Sona, Janna, Lee Sin and Gangplank
- Famous for trolling HotshotGG using jungle AP Master Yi on NA server when Korean server was not yet released.
- Received North American residency on November 19, 2018.
- Only player to have won domestic titles in both LCK and LCS.
- Rumored to be the highest paid LCS player upon joining Team Liquid
- Considered an excellent tank player and teamfighter
- World Champion (2013)
- 4x LCS Champion (2018 Spring, 2018 Summer, 2019 Spring, 2019 Summer)
- 2x LCK Champion (2013 Summer, 2014 Winter)
- LCK All-Star (2014)
- LCS All-Star (2016)