Lee ``IgNar`` Dong-geu
Since his debut, Lee “IgNar” Dong-geun has trotted the globe and played in nearly all the major regions in League of Legends. This fan favourite support ace boasts a unique level of experience and has been the backbone of Evil Geniuses since he joined.
Playing in different regions under prominent organizations such as KT Rolster, Misfits Gaming and FlyQuest, IgNar went on to have a successful stint with the latter, however, after a disappointing finish in the 2020 World Championships, IgNar would venture out alone, looking for a new team.
He would eventually land with Evil Geniuses for the 2021 LCS season and while their Spring Season ended with little fanfare, the Summer Split was where IgNar and Evil Geniuses truly took flight, ending in 3rd place. IgNar’s versatile champion pool and aggressive style, stand as the foundation of Evil Geniuses success, now and in the future.
- Plays Support role
- Owns a Pomeranian named Holiday.
- Enjoys reading manga and watching anime.
- Enjoys playing Warcraft III, Dark Souls 3 and TEKKEN 7.
- Became world famous after he beat SK Telecom T1 in the 2017 World Championship Quarterfinals on Blitzcrank and Leona with Fervor of Battle, although Misfits eventually lost the series.
- 5 – 6th: LCS Summer 2021
- 9 – 12th: 2020 World Championship
- 2nd: LCS Summer 2020
- 2nd: LCS Spring 2020
- 3rd: LEC Summer 2019